Monday 2 March 2015

truth

where is the truth?  The truth is in people not things.
where is the truth?  It's in emotions and feelings.
where is the truth?  Not in lying to yourself.
where is the truth?  In experiences.
where is the truth?  It's in you.
where is the truth?  Not in money.
where is the truth?  Ask the right questions.
where is the truth?  In finding a way forward, out.
where is the truth?  The truth is in created suffering.

I silenced my mind to hear two voices, ego and god
One tells me not to do things that i ought, the other
speaks volumes about things that would unify us all
in allowing the conversation to go ahead in my head
I find the suffering, the creativity that it springs from.

I don't know where this comes from because it hurts
it hurts good, I feel as though I need it to, to free me
I write what seems to be the feeling i must express.
To go beyond emotions to get to the source of it all.
To find the reason for the pain, to feel, learn from it.

To me the reason is the answer and the truth in all.
Hate is a journey in the wrong direction, love is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment