Wednesday 25 March 2015

care bare

what goes up, must come down, at least that explains my smile then frown cos I went as high as it's possible to go and from there i plummeted way down low so now i know the difference between a sinner and a winner and i'm travelling along the straight and narrow path, being treated to cosmic information it's quite a laugh to feel as though you've swallowed felix felicis but i must beware not to push my luck or fall foul of situations or stop giving a fuck when the world needs those who do their best and whatever has saved me leads me on at its behest, is it my own higher self as they say or someone, something else i couldn't say but the relationship we're building gives me courage in times of need, direction where there was none and lots of other things indeed, in fact i'm told to go left or right, it's a feeling, like a second sight, guiding me on, feeding my transformation from whatever i was to whatever i will be in the end, i hope to be the sort of friend that i've always assumed i was, seen more truths than i could almost bare, about myself and others, what was done, by who, what and where, suffered greatly and hurt others too now there's just one thing to do, keep on listening and doing what i'm told, hoping i can make recompense before i get too old, be there as i ought to be for all of those around me, that i almost daily see who need someone to care x

No comments:

Post a Comment