Sunday 22 March 2015

gasted my flabber

i thought i had added gratitude to my attitude but when i was feeling grateful today, a new thought said, oh no sunny jimbo, that's not gratitude, here ya go and then my stomach was suddenly a gaping hole, then i was full and i could have burst into tears... Now that was gratitude, because I really did feel humbled and truly thankful for all x too many peeps to mention, i felt quite choked or as though i could be if it wasn't for so much joy and celebration of a lovely guy last night and into today and a lot of trepidation as it's been so long since i've seen folks so a little social hurdle and then questions i had been asking and was going to ask of others answered by someone who gave of their own experience and pretty much gasted my flabber, thankyou, I think you know who you are, and danced as though i haven't spent the last four and a bit weeks on my feet and any spare time off them because of the aches and pains up and down and all over, your energy took me out of myself and back in all of you wonderful souls and friends i've come to know

No comments:

Post a Comment