Saturday 7 March 2015

sheeple

i've had just about enough and in the past I knew that I wished  to live a different way, to remove myself from the system, to make things and live not make a living to buy things, partly why I've found myself feeling more and more alone and unable to connect to those who think money is the answer, who want a mortgage and all the normal trappings of the modern world, that keep us trapped in this uncivilised society where life itself is becoming extinct at the most rapid rate for 65 million years, so that is why I haven't bound myself to anyone normal, and why I'm getting out of this terrible crime against nature as soon as i can, thankyou sheeple and I don't use that term lightly because i've been a wolf too and harmed this world x we are all at fault for not being able to see, or feel capable of doing anything to turn the tide that threatens to end life on this planet for the species that has caused this nightmare to come about, US!  We're to blame for not standing up and fighting, for not realising, that it is up to us ALL to do something, not those who think they're in power because they're not, the majority, the masses have the power to change it x

No comments:

Post a Comment