Sunday 15 March 2015

MP for Flydale North

so from now on i would like to be known as Jon Paul Walker MP, standing up as a member in the coming insur-erection this May to be one of the leaders of the New World Army, or Ninja-Hippies With Attitude, let's get a bus, paint it fucking colourful and be the rainbow warriors we need to be, as Merry Pranksters for the coming age, clean up our acts whilst honouring our pasts and being open about our faults so that there's nothing to be used to shame us when they name us cos we've outed ourselves first, campaigning on the policy of common sense creativity to solve the worlds problems one person at a time, telling it like it really is not some crass lie mongering bullshit that everyone is fed up to the back teeth with, i am honouring the madness and sanity of a true human being not doing what we've been doing anymore that as like Einstein said only leads to more of the same. If you're with me I need to pay off some debts and work my ass off for a bit unless you know rich people daft enough to get onboard, also hippy legal experts, japers, jugglers, you know the sort of people required for a mission like this and my view is that if they decide that I become a threat and kill me at least that way i won't have completely wasted my entire life doing what is expected and may find redemption for my crimes against myself, my nature, your nature, nature and other morally reprehensible activities which of course i am willing to admit openly in order to remove their ammunition. As usual all are free to get everything off their chests as i am well versed in taking the confessions of others, sisters and brother this is worth the risk so why not? x

No comments:

Post a Comment