Wednesday 7 August 2013

stuff my higher self told me and i wrote down today

gods obviously a WOMAN FIRST and the man part cums second, otherwise a year wudnt have 13 months and 13 equal periods, menstrual cycles of four weeks fit perfectly, strange that,anyone would think we were all a part of nature and were given our chance on this planet and our place in the society of nature because that's where we came from
the bible has misquoted almost everything, the changes give a very negative or overly positive view of the most important personalities

For instance, "It is far easier to get into heaven than to pass a camel through the eye of a needle" all you need is 2 good deeds for every
bad one you do, or at least 1% more goodness inside your hearts.
used to watch t.v. read a lot of stuff online, see films and read books but lately i realised fiction and media are merely someone else's take on what this place was, is and will be. Prophesies and predictions have a shelf life, NOW. You see anything you say you think will happen or even think you know will happen or see as a vision is just what would happen if things continued the way they are now. They won't that's obvious! Time is in flux and it's there already, it's both a particle and a wave, it's all AND nothing, simultaneous shenanigans afoot as we plod or fly away to something else. So tele-vision and that other crap means next to nothing to me now, unless it's seriously fucking good or totally terrible, (so bad it's good like) Everything you consume, you are what you eat after all, all information has an effect on you. Choose whether to have that spoon fed to you like a baby (Here comes the gravy train) or grow up and start to look after yourself, or someone else will have to do it for you. 
ere i saw that prince charles say something to an interviewer once about 'Whatever love means' Hmm I think it means NOT fucking someone else even if you love them and sending someone else mental because of it. Either that or be a man about it and give up the role you've been trained for since you were a child and be happy earlier. Actually apparently he's a nice guy if a little boring, so I would have a lot of time for him, especially if he hooked me up with that appintment with the dalai llama i've been wanting. You see when I was with god a couple of years ago,I asked... Who am I? The answer came back "Shakyamuni" and that's the name of the bhudda of compassion.... So Chuck when's the dalai goona come to rebless the bhuddiest temple on your garden me ol' mucka, you live 5 miles from me, get in touch mate
was told i would reach nirvana but still be confused,that makes sense to me, i mean if i understood everything and knew everything i'd have to be like a god or something x
Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be, as a friend as a known enemy.
What a song! Nuff said really You could though cudnt you? and keep on trying until you get results rather than giving up after one attempt... I had to spend 20 years in the wilderness to deal with the devil inside and find the god... Religion is a fools errand, spirituality is the shit mind!
Sister sledge was the sledge sisters?!?  Who knew? I didn't! Four sledges?! Wow I've been doing some sledging myself, putting people off their games... or indeed putting them on them so that they can see the stupidity of their actions and then show them the utter stupidity of mine if that doesn't work
 
Soooooooooo. I had an idea of a theory of everything the other day. Now I've got a theory of life the universe and everything. So here goes in one hundred words or more my take on this world, its people and our place in time...

This place is magical, we are spiritual being in physical bodies, here to learn and to make up for past mistakes (I was offered Christ / bhudda conciousness at some point in the past and for whatever reason, my own fears or failings or those of the times i lived in before this I didn't get there then...) Whatever you do, your destination when you die is heaven, you may need a stopover in Hell to pay for your crimes or go direct for your good deeds. Heaven and Hell lie in our future and when we die we go wherever we have done the most for, God and the Devil are one being, not male,not female, both and neither. They are connected as are we and in the future we will become god along with all the souls who have ever lived or will ever live or are living today.

Since babylon we haven't believed in this paradigm, and thought we could take things with us, I was nearly there a while ago but I refused to go without my friends Cat Clare Sarah Colacicco and your friend that we used to hangout with whose name escapes me cos allnames and labels are becoming irrelevant to me. So are things, all I care about is people. My navel prevented me from being sucked into one of two vortices, one going to heaven the other hell. Do 51% good or bad deeds and your sould will be heavier or lighter than a feather and can make the transition when you die, the body held me back then, and it still does now. I can live with that x

I've been to hell and back again,and in reality hell is here on earth and so is heaven.

Choose which by your deeds, outlook and perspective and go wherever you like.

I shall only be visiting hell (to say Hell-o) O Hell the cats out of the bag now.

To retrieve the rest of you, or as many as I can manage to on my own.

That's the deal I made to come back again and have another go.

If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Only because I would return to where I came from andagain be a part of something which you seem to not only find it hard to conceive of, but you really can't imagine...
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment