Thursday 29 August 2013

dont wanna be clark kent or superman i wanna be an innocent country boy who can discover his two true identity

i wanna be mister average, have two kids or there abouts, have a house, with a mouse, a muse, amuse my family and friends and lovers and first of all my wife, make her laugh, enter my laugh, my life, laugh with me, at me, tell me where im going wrong, what to do cos you know best for me and i for you, an i for an eye, a you for a you, me and you, you and me, lots and lots for us to see, lots and lots for us to do, me and you, you and me two too...

You dna me
You and me
Em dna uoy
erm do not allow u or y unknown zero yes

allow the unknown zero and infiniteye to
create within your space and time
a vessel who can travel around
you and within you and out
side of you inside of you
it's bigger like a cave
outside it's bigger
like a giant cave
a giants lore
lair, liar, lyre
sings the minstrel
the song of love and hate and life and death and never ending misery and ever after happily
we choose our fate and then it comes to tempt us with it
we say yay or nay, looking the gift horse in the mouth
hungry to eat us thirsty to drink us see us go small
or grow very very large indeed and become
alice in the garden or lucy in wonder
land in the sky with diamonds
crystals minerals vegetables
animals and all else out
there, we're out there
somewhere over
the rainbow
bridge to
ragnarok
although
from there
we can still see and people watch
it's so addictive, to take part is a key
to finding out why we're still there instead of here
on the edge of eternity hovering in stressfull blissful ignorance
unable to see the nose in front of our face in the dark of the abyss
hark i think i thought i taught i taw a putie tat a computer tape rewinding
fasting forward so that we can find the hunger games again and take part again
but always remembering in time, just, in case we forget, who we are before destruction
and the whole play starts over again live but scripted, moving pucktures, fucktures in space time
frictions fractions ructions rucks on pile on piles on our asses from sitting still on a cold floor too long
whilst the god that hung the lamps in heaven looks on people watching still, wondering when will we create
the bit we were meant to finish in this painting by numbers, one, one, two, three, four, five, one one one one
one is the most important colour to use to fill it in, cos it's everything to everyone and everyone to everything
all included accluded front. a clue to the front face back face about face of the general situation in heavens gates
where we ask
saint peter tatchell
to let in a load of gay bashers
haters laters arrivals cos we dawdled
left it almost too late and now we're stressed
to fuck up and make our lives hell when they can be great
loving life, loving you, loving my mates, my friends, my family for once
and for all and forever and foever fi fi fo foam i smell the party of an englishwoman
an man wo man an wo man an woman wo man wo man woah man what a tripppppppppp <3 p="">i fell and hurt myself
i checked you first
i loved you first
you were my
mother my
father my
every
thing
my love
my confusion
my fear my love
is that you wont accept me
now that its been so long since we met
and so long since you fell for me hook line and sinker
and we set off on this stinker of a holiday only to find we'd swapped

a bad life at home for a life we could win with, live with, love with, if we do what it takes
not take what it does for us
this life does a lot for us
lets us live here, life
loving it we do
dont we butt?
i do dont you?
love it too, even me?
well thats just great that means
ive got to love you too or ill end up here
again searching for you over and over till we meet
and greet and uniquely we both find our way out of this maze
this labyrinhtine propertionality, proportionally in proprtion to ourselves
pan has a lot to answer for doesnt she he whatever you are we are
we are whatever you are, you are whatever we choose you are
i choose life a living god and goddess, a chance to unite
all the others, the thems the ussess, the those, these
and thys the lies the truth the tales the whales
the lives of the dead, the deaths of the lifes
bringing it all back to you, to me, we too
remembering it all again over and over
lopping lopping looping loooping
removing the dead frames
and editing it as we go
changing the script
characters
feelings
scenes
senses
emotion
loving light and hearts desires fulfilled when we get over ourself, jump on the bandwagon of love, the caravan of camels threading through the eye of a needle, the thread, the golden fleece, golden needle. threads, you, is, one...of us, all of us, all... LOVE IS ALL THERE IS UNTIL WE SEE WHAT ELSE THERE IS TOO WHAT ELSE THERE IS TO LOVE TO LOVE LETS GO TO LOVE LETS GO NOW BLAST OFF POOH THAT SMELLS DID YOU LET ONE GO? WHAT A LOVE? YES THEY LEFT TOGETHER
THEY WANTED< NEEDED TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER SO THEY PAIRED UP AS A TEAM A VESSEL AND SET OFF FOR NEW VERTEFORM CITY THE GREEN EMERALD PALACE HAVING LEFT THE CRIMSON PALACE OF THE HEART FOR THE DEEPER FEELING OF THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA WHERE IN SILENCE WE RESIDE BODILESS CORPSES OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES< HEADS SCREWED OFF TIGHTLY SO WE CAN GO ANYWHERE IN TIME AND SPACE FOREVER TRAVELLING UNTIL WE GET TIRED AND L:OSE OUR ENERGY TO REGENERATE INFORMATION IS NEVER LOST OR DESTROYED IT JUST GOES SOMEWHERE ELSE ENITRELY ENTIRELY ETERNITY end of commnication

beginnging of communication for me, with someone i love please
thanks for nothing and everything AND ALL THE REST
Jon
x
<3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment