Saturday 10 August 2013

heartagram for miss and master thingamejigdoobreeflipwhadyaaaamacalllittooojahmeflipwibblybob

i sorry, me sorry, We need to FEAL U, how do WU FEAL?
mostly are U composed? of Fire Earth Air Love and Water?
U and WE LAF so hard and hold our sides lest they split again...
What else is there but Love, the elements and the body  we use?
A Spark of a Fire so intense it will engulf everything and everyone called...
SPIRIT. I am god and the son and I am with the Spirit as it moves me Forward...
U are Love u are Fire u are Water u are Air u are Earth u are with Spirit the spark
of life, of form, of intention, of will, of hope, of love, of death, destruction, misery.
What will you choose, will it into existence by doing what you're doing over n over
or changing your Spots and letting the cool cat out of the bag for the last times..
The end of days are here, don't rush on my account cos it's always empty
I don't often save for a rainy day as I like to see weather, it will be
There's a gathering storm and it's me so come and shelter
from the battles that will end the war once and finally
between the choice to do bad or do good
that has been going on forever
or at least since we
remember it
as a fire
that's
love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment