Thursday 15 August 2013

stranger danger to your old behaviour


im a total idiot in public and private honest i am ;) <3>
please don't think im any different than i used to be
im just me and even more so, no wonder im
feeling scared that you wont 'like' me no
more or will not need me anymore
cos i represent what you fear
most of all now, love
it's a stranger
danger to
your old
behaviour
so i cant change
gotta keep on keeping on
hoping you know i love you more
than i could ever say although i am trying
very trying i know and i apologise for my mistakes
theyre getting bigger and so am i inside so that outside
i can just be me, naive, quiet, shy, loving, scared, emotional

1 comment:

  1. i gotta get that on a tshirt

    a yellow arrow pointg at me judd

    saying stranger danger to your old behaviour

    a sexy kerb crawling gap toothed gypsy

    all the good and the bad the sexy dirty
    naughty nasty good great lovely dark lit moon full nights of my recent adolcescence, the only reason you have more than one childhood is you didnt learn the lessons the first time ;) x <3

    ReplyDelete