Friday 23 August 2013

 blue harvest - fuck forever festival ;) <3> An orgy of fun and frolics for all of us... <5>

as a bhuddist (yes i spell it differently for some reason) from that perspective, I would ask you to look upon yourself as both a farmer and the crop. A Blue harvest from the Golden, Orange, Red, White, Violet Light of the Sun turning everything green at once in spring and summer through to the colours of autumn in the leaves of the book of the story of your life and the lives of those around you... Plant the seeds of your own creation, your own harvest now. Cultivate compassion for your neighbours and yourself first and foremost... I'm not a good buddist, my practise is few and far between, but then life has become my meditation, loving unconditionally has become my mantra, yantra and yoga soon

I love what you have become but will do so even more when you are becoming even greater than you could ever imagine, I've seen it.

As a medicine man and visionary I am holding onto a particular picture

Maintaining that vision in my minds eye, in my hearts dearly with you all

Waiting on the day and night when transformational light comes and

Well we go with it to a far green country where it is always a spring day
always a summers evening, always a winter morning, always autumn...

It's a place and a sight for sore eyes called forever young, forever and a day... Infinity, Eternity, Oroboros, living in the light of the worlds <3>
 

See you there soon...

Love
Jon
x

p.s,

when we all stop looking at these things we don't like or even hate, ignore the shite going on, ignore those facets of this great illusion and remove our focus, energy and frustration, removing the friction that causes in the energy and healing of the world, will allow things to magically get better over night, or by the end of one day or something like that, just focus on your life, your contributions to the process under way, and the sooner we just do our bit, the sooner everyone else will already be doing theirs

i used to get all het up and work myself into a state before and things would always go terribly for me, like the energy coming back to me from the events ahead was a sign, i was nervous and scared for a reason...

Now i am calm before anything, if i even think of it, i feel very relaxed most of the time, feeling a loving charm to the future, events going well...

Powerfully well for everyone very soon, the sooner the better


No comments:

Post a Comment