Thursday 1 August 2013

believing is seeing, relieving is weeing and saying a big fuck you is freeing...

I don't usually challenge the opinions of others, I would normally like a quiet life, these days I vacillate or more accurately oscillate, swinging back and forth with a steady, uninterrupted rhythm rather than wavering, as between conflicting opinions or courses of action.  I know what to do when the time comes more often than not...  And more often than not because I'm not thinking myself to a solution, it's just there.  I'm feeling my way through the darkness to the light, wandering aimlessly with direction, not in mind but in my heart.

Not suffering quite so much with my previous habit of not being able to make a decision.  That was because there are two equal and opposite positions within me, like a photon i can be both a wave and a pulse.  I have all options available to me, i can always see both sides of an argument.  If you are taking one side, I will see and point out the other, hopefully that leads to you realising that the correct place to be is somewhere in the middle.  As it always is.  The middle way.  The way.  Way! ;)

 So where next?  I have travel plans in my future, lots of, everywhere.

I plan to see it all before it's gone, in fact I expect it to be back.

Soon the world will be transformed into paradise.

We will mostly have left it to be a cradle.

For the next life to find it's path.

Walk its walk, talk its talk.

Follow in our footsteps.

Tracking every move.

Watching keen eyes.

Where shall we go?

Where did they?

They went there!

What that dot?

That tiny spec?

Over there?

Yes friend.

That light.

Follow it.


Catch it.

Love it.

Live it.

Life.
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment