Sunday 8 December 2013

on a grand adventure to stay here but live in a different world at the same time ;)

if you've got the patience to consult with me
i'll do my best not to insult your intelligence
give me the heads up, you're feeling how?
everything and everyone is a new lesson,
understanding patients is a puzzle piece
this jigsaw "goes a little something like
this..." RUN! it was like that but that's
not the way I is now I runs towards
a building on fire not away from it
Whatever the issue, you them us
WE CAN WORK IT OUT Together
I always liked solo Pursuits most
Trivial in nature, alone out there
I never had an issue that nature
couldn't solve finally given some
time in the wilderness breathing
in her relaxation her strength of
mind expressed in the way that
with or without us, Nature gets
to the future from the past, the
bit in the middle is called living
between birth and death there
are moments we call the now,
mini big bangs explosions into
reality made by us every time,
a new universe of possibilities
co-created and co-conspirited
into being by us the beings of
pure energy, light and love...
Deny this all you like, to your
hearts own discontent, those
who are onboard are leaving

There's believing something,
then also there's 'be living' it
I have been living it
living in love
in light
x

No comments:

Post a Comment