Friday 13 December 2013

healing

  • you:- I'm just intrigued as to the healing and stuff you do!!!
     
    me:- can be as simple as a positive intention for someone like a prayer you could say, or more lately sensing their energy field, where it seems weak fill it up with my surplus, often things are an energy imbalance then a physical symptom later
     
    i often just say things like eat well sleep well take 5 minutes to yourself with your eyes closed whenever you can and just breath x total quackery, in my mind im drawing on the energy and loving power of everymoment that ever was is or will be and channeling it hrough me to whoever or everyone


     at first i felt energy poolling in my palms this summer at festivals then experimented and found i could make the meditation gesture of the bhudda only bring the two hands together, the left palm up flat the right palm flat upright making a right angle, focussing the energy from my left with my right and thinking of people to send them energy, from there i use both hands like a 3d dimensional mri scanner to sense for weakness or damage to the energy body and resolve it through communicating with the person and sending them a little help then advice so they can produce their own flipping enregy from then on x

No comments:

Post a Comment