Monday 2 December 2013

if the universe has three 13 plus dimensions and we are in the universe doesnt that make us 13 plus dimensional too?

some might say that men are fairly one dimensional
and that women are two, as they've always had in
their heart the knowledge there could be another
life waiting to grow inside them one day soon.
For me i would say we're all at least three,
i'll let you into a secret, i start with an idea.
I write that down at let the rest flow like,
a river runs through it they said, this...
Sometimes diverting rapidly to steer
the course of the flow in the right
general direction, sometimes just
sticking with the main idea itself.
Letting it work it's own mind up,
the thing, the poem, status, crapola whatever you want to call it
it's a stream of conciousness, it's taken me many years to get to
this level and many periods of shaming myself and i hope not too
many others as i fear to my eternal disgrace... Embarassment is
actually dangerous, it prevents us from doing what we feel like doing...
I know i was constantly reminded of everything i've ever done by others,
constantly reminded of all the times i fucked up, for comic relief, thankyou i can finally thank all the people who called me names the ones i apologised to that i bullied or hurt as i went around my lifetime
visiting those old days myself for the first time on my own
and i did go round and my best friend is my only friend
from those days that i keep in touch with and we're
going to spain next year to walk the camino and
unleash donquixote and sancho panza (panca)
on southern france and northern spain on El
Camino de Santiago
hasta luego
x
Yo hice el Camino de Santiago

No comments:

Post a Comment