Sunday 8 December 2013

burb?

my best friend reminded me that also he
had seen and encountered the spirit that
i met whilst walking home down the lane
through the wood, down the hill from the
gamekeepers cottage this spirit came to
me a little quickly and very friendly like
tried to put his arm around me like a
old friend does when you haven't
seen them in a long time guess
my new friend felt like that
bu in the end when my
love and my lack of
fear wouldn't show
him the way away
over the rainbow
to never ending
happy endings
i had to say friend. You recognise me, maybe not this body.
but you know the bit i mean, the spark of divinity within it,
the light at the end of the tunnel from wherever it was,
that we came from to come here when we were born.

Wanna see? Then start looking
dont dismiss anything
out of the corner
of your eye
a sound
a smell
a taste
of things to come
coming soon to a screen
you call your eyes when what we see
is created by our brain on the inside of our head
then what we see clears up into a picture from the fog of
all the information coming in that we are told is of no importance
like things we see that have no obvious rational explanation given
surely we must be rational to be otherwise is madness pure madness
well no it can be for a little while or a long won hard fought battle mind
to become a balance between who you are inside who you felt you could be and who you actually are to others, what they see, what you do...

the world has always been watching me i had that feeling
so i played up acted up showed off
now im in character
24/7 and it's
lush
x

No comments:

Post a Comment