Wednesday 11 December 2013

11:54pm 11 december 1972

so at 11:54 pm this evening i will have been on this earth for forty one years or so, just like to thank my mum and dad for putting up with me to this day, my gran and gramp my nan and grandad passed and my sister x

two years or so ago i had an experience that nearly killed me, however...

soon followed a job interview, a two year period of assessment and
a job offer which i duly accepted from the divine, god and goddess
they are hard task masters and keep placing the people and trials
in front of me that are making me the man i always dreamed of
my psychic ability to read peoples possible futures and guide
my healing abilities massage, energy healing at a distance
my own intuition and instincts having been tested hard
bringing to me a sense of inner peace to take outer
into the world to show others they can feel it too
they can become more than they were told
more than they ever believed possible
more than i ever dreamed i could be
pinching myself less believing more
love love love
jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment