Saturday 16 July 2011

To Me To You To Me


Come to me, in good faith

I'll never reject you as I know how it feels

When I look at you I immediately find something beautiful

and that's all I ever see in you, the way your lips look when you smirk

the little thing you do with your hair when you're nervous, that dimple, your wrists

how you look when you get surprised after feeling down and then are suddenly happy again

That canine tooth that peeks from your lips when you try to look confident and happy

All the things I do that I see in you again and again, the way you never let me down

By always letting me down, gently... so I'll return the favour, in kind, ways

Pull on the valve, hear it shriek then sigh, flat as a pancake

Ahhhhhhh that's better. RELAX

That goes for all of you
Your little sparks
What you hide
I see em shine
If not for me

Then who
and what
are you?

Waiting
Hoping
Smiling

For

It might never happen...

I hold these truths to be self evident

Light &
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment