Wednesday 13 July 2011

Oh Mr Weird - Take It Back


Oh Mr Soft. Can You Tell Me Why The World In Which You Live In Is So Very Strange?

Thought I would list my strangeness, weirdness, foibles... hey! TALENTS!

Rolling my stomach.
Able to do so since childhood, don't remember how I found out. Yogic practise in conjunction with breathing techniques to induce a trance state. Looks gross and not the best party trick at all. Tried out at Cosmo to the beat, usually leaves me sore the next day. Emergency use only ;)

Double breathing technique.
Discovered as a youth while running (I tried to be a runner for years but I've more recently had to concede that I'm a walker through and through). Breath in - breath in - breath out - breath out. Dunno, think a variation is taught to expectant mothers to aid oxygenation. Improves stamina too. Felt as though I'd known this before like an old friend or like riding a bike, you never forget.

I know you.
Spotting people in the street, anywhere actually. I don't know them, but I knew them once.
Not in this life anyway, but I definitely get a moment of recognition. I found it difficult to learn the name of one of my new friends at Cosmo, I had the sense that we'd known each other before, and that I didn't want to call him his current name.

Connection
The last person I was involved with, connected to would be a better way of describing our relationship, was the finest example I've ever known. I have always been able to maintain a strong link to those that I care about, could tell when someone was popping in unexpectedly and tidied up, otherwise it'd have been much more of a mess when they came over and so would I. This most recent connection was incredible though, I would wake at all different times of the night to turn on the pc and a new message would be waiting, we really did feel this awesome link because there was no other way for us to be together. Your love makes me keep on trying, keep on giving, keep on working.

miss you, but it's a good miss, miss

Taking It Back

I am normal. Normal isn't bad. Boring is bad. Normal isn't boring.

One definition of normal is:- serving to establish a standard.

I'm a lazy perfectionist... In that I strive for better things.

but I'll be happy with whatever was truly achieved.

Good enough is enough. That'll do nicely.

Light &
Love
Jon
x


No comments:

Post a Comment