Tuesday 19 December 2017

relation ships

you all have a lot of relationships and i only had one with my rock my mum, from there and a transformation by love i grew up and learned to reconnect to a few others too, then the millions of acquaintances i've made with the waters and seas, sunlight, the air, the earth and trees, energy and sensing infinite divine love and creativity coming back to me, to share because it IS NOT rare, it's a common thing, common sense, we're all meant to be like this, to feel, to heal, to reveal our innermost self only to find that it is the awareness that we are one thing existing as many, and i am merely a small piece of the whole, whatever you believe feel free to explain it to me, share your picture so that we can create a better story, for the rest of life to read and who knows what we can achieve? I know that we are on a journey to becoming together because i've seen from here to forever :) + <3

No comments:

Post a Comment