Sunday 10 December 2017

for a friend

for me anxiety is us taking what it feels like to be me right now and projecting that into the future, imagining what it would be like to be like this forever brought me to the edge of sanity, humanity, in fact it allowed me to go deeper inside to free whoever it was that was hidden, within who i thought i was, breaking out of that illusion is what began my discovery, intuition leading me onwards to healing myself, aiding whoever i meet to help themselves to heal themselves and be free too, so that is my belief is it yours do you know what you need to know? Because listening to others will give you their own perspective of what you are dealing with, however it is your life your love, your feelings that are paramount, so go inside, feel your way to the depths of who you really are, find a spark of energy that burns brightly and know that you grow from that to become whoever you would wish to be, eat well, sleep well and if all else fails, get in touch, contact me, ask me whatever it is that you need to ask, and I will ask the universe on your behalf and who knows maybe there will be something good for you this holiday period, a present moment for you to open that will brighten your future self right now, and that is what you will take into the next moment and the one after that, let go because holding on too tightly makes things move further away, and you will find a smile comes back to you more quickly than before, that is all, i wish you healing and energy and love :) + <3

No comments:

Post a Comment