Sunday 24 December 2017

heart shaped


rather than writing a rhyming poem thing, i'll just say a few
words plain oh no hear it comes i'm flipping rhyming again
so there i was about to say something without all the floetry
who knows maybe next year will be different i love it though
so why change what's become the good habit of a lifetime?
Speaking to you mouth noises is coming much more easily
and i wish to explain why, it's because I've lived more in the
last year than in the last several, and more in those than in
the last decade, and more in that than the four before that.
The longer i live the more i experience not less, the better
it gets and the more time i spend with quality people see
what i did there? Being with you has been an honour a
privilege, the reason for my transformation whoever
you are whatever it is you did for me even if it was
listening to me, reading this stuff, thankyou and
here's to many more years of doing more in
less time, relaxing into being me, feeling
my way into all the new worlds i am
discovering and who knows yet
what wonders we will find
together so lovingly
i wish you your
dreams
truly
+

No comments:

Post a Comment