Saturday 16 December 2017

be yourself

a doctor wants to do what you want they want to find out what you need.
To find out what is wrong then dis-empower you because you believe.
You believe that they know you better than you know your own self.
You know that it's your diet, lack of exercise, it's your addictions.
So what you really need is the strength to change your life.
What you really need is to have the courage you lost.
To make changes and stick to them until at last.
Your good habits become your natural way.
Find someone who makes you feel good.
Try something new, old wasn't working.
Be a better you, you can start today.
If talking to me will help then do so.
Because we all need to hear it.
You know I'm going to say it.
That I love you dear one.
That I always have, will.
That I believe in you.
That is all I can do.
So you can too.
Please do it.
For me &
You too.
I Love
You
+

No comments:

Post a Comment