Friday 2 June 2017

We Met - Conscious Camp 2017

When we met I knew, I felt what I meant to you, I didn't worry or fear to do, whatever it was we were drawn to and then after a little while my brain said are you sure?  What do you think now?  But that's not me that's my insecurity because when I go to my heart and ask it for it to impart its truth and trust right  then and there, I find nothing but that feeling that was so revealing at the start which was I love you whether you love me or not, I trust you whether you trust me or not, I care whether you care too or not and finally I know what to be in every eventuality, the reality that exists behind every shadow being cast, at last I am myself who never doubts, at last I'm finding out, that there's one me who is also you and we two are one bright shining light, driven by fright, using it as an energy of deep and meaningful transformation, just like every conversation I've had here, my resistance shows me where I need to go, outside my comfort zone to hone my new home within my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment