Wednesday 21 June 2017

morning sun

it began with the rising sun and as it broke the horizon to appear and the light came near it was obvious that the spectrum of possibilities was creating the expectation of myself to be overcome with emotion and the first rays were red, rooting me to the spot, then orange, connecting my lifeforce to the earth and sky, then yellow as the day began to take shape and my lower heart was won, then as i gazed unfazed and unblinking the tunnel of love began to form, you can look at the sun at this early stage the light of the disk is bright when you squint or your eyes flash and from around the sun comes a dash of pink, circling the sun is a dragon, orobouros is the serpent that eats its tail, you see it chasing back and forth, you look left it goes right and vices versed, keep looking to see that heart coloured vortex come out to swallow me, envelop and send me postage stamped and kicked up the ass by the love that lasts, i gasp and shake and stand as i see the fiery ball rise up and i feel so small but stood tall and stretching yawn to start my day enlivened yay :) + <3

No comments:

Post a Comment