Friday 2 June 2017

Kisses -- Conscious Camp rememberances of the last five days of fun

I don't do kisses much but when I do they're not crosses, not a cross, or x, but a plus sign, a positive peck, a reality check, a notice to the universe that some things are the wrong way around but it wasn't always so, I told someone about an old mosaic near my house it has two lines entwined like an early kissing pattern of ropes in a room whose east end was a glass windowed dome with a sunny shape made out of tiles upon the floor, I've felt a wall of energy around that place, it invites you in, to leave your sins behind, to step thought into another world, the garden of need not eden which is an anagram anyway, where our every need is met because we make a wish there under a sacred tree for everyone to get their dreams come true and in that way, giving first then finally to receive, we relieve ourselves of selfish genes, get back to earlier scenes, relive our earliest memes, like love is our energy and we are also it, feel it, taste it, touch it, smell it, hear it now as I go deep inside, and further back to find the first sound, spoken when this melting pot became a piece of ground, as all things settled into the way they are now, the divine imagination was wandering what do I do next it wondered? Ummmmmmm
Ommmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment