Saturday 13 September 2014

living is easy

I was living and acting out the archetypes that I felt instinctively activated within me as if we are all shamans, all spiritual people with a core of natural magic inside...
At my best or worst depending on whether you believe in natural magic, the life force or not, for me it was so very real, I felt it, could sense it, demonstrate acts of healing, diagnosis and help others with their self healing processes quite naturally.  Could show someone their tantric energy field by placing our hands close to together.  My problem is feeling worthy or deserving of the unconditional love and healing that is available when we can truly test what we believe and thus, find proof of what is possible for us...  I opened my heart and my mind and my eyes and I loved every thing, every one, the good the bad and the indifferent, it was all a lesson to learn, every experience and I thought less, wasn't thoughtless and in those months, weeks days and moments I was really living... light and love love love xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment