Wednesday 3 September 2014

As Above So Below

Below i've written a blog entry about the world as it is, above and beyond that?

I don't know is the truth at the moment, because I've come to doubt the magical things I saw, did and felt because they so often occurred when I was under the influence, so now completely straight and unfettered, but constrained by impediments like inhibitions and fear and doubt it's all up for grabs...

The things we talked about, the things I started to understand.

Is there a level above and beyond the stark reality in front of us?  A world within and without this one that we are all just trying to survive in, when we maybe ought to be thriving, working together, not competing against each other for scraps, for love.

At one extreme is the idea that this world is ending and even if you don't believe that, it's pretty obvious when you look around that change is inevitable, my hope, that there is a higher love, a spiritual love, something we can connect to that will save us, a leap of faith that is possible when we try, when we have some love for ourselves and take even the first step towards making a difference for others...

I would love to hear the perspectives of those who started out from nothing, from disbelieving religion and spirituality in the first place but for some reason gave it a go like I did...  If that's you, if you always felt as though there was a point to this...

Step up and tell me your truth...
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment