Sunday 7 September 2014

A Higher Love

You could call it an overeaction or just a different way of looking at the world but there was, is an alternative viewpoint of people that I held, yes internally my brainwashed thought processes from years of living in this so called civilised society kept the thoughts of judgement of others close to the surface but outwardly I would see the way that others would say what they were thinking, would express their judgements of others based on their physical appearance, or put people down for any number of reasons, not seeing the irony that when you judge others you are merely reflecting your own insecurities, that you are basically saying 'how ugly are they?' but literally expressing how ugly you feel...  So yes it made me feel as though we all need to grow up and stop making these snap comparisons, stop letting what we see in the media, the attitudes we are trained to support, that people are better or worse based on how they appear, not seeing beneath the surface of folks, letting beauty be in the eye of the beholden, not the beholder, who sees beauty everywhere instead.

I chose to focus on the special things about individuals, let them be transformed around whatever it was that made them unique, their eyes, their smile, their loving nature, their inner beauty and that made me a better person, it made the world a better place, full of unique and wonderful people.

That way of seeing and being I miss, I'm getting back to it in ways, learning to accept the lower levels of my being to regain whatever energy and power were trapped there, or ignored and unclaimed.

Learning to hopefully rise above all these ingrained behaviours once more, to regain my unconditional loving attitude, to stop sinking back into the mire we have been plonked in...

That's how I feel about the ways in which we have let ourselves be dragged down.

The ways in which we have let our moral standards fall, if you can't beat them join them.

Letting others' example show us that it's ok to be a petty thief cos everyone does it.

The ways that the poor manners on the street or in our cars driving carry over.

We are on the verge of a terrible collapse of any sort of social organisation.

Some people however won't stand for this, in groups we are more though.

Places I've been support the differences, don't focus on them, are more.

Spaces usually in nature we were together in an unconditional love.

Being not doing, loving not judging, it's the way forward really.

I wish to be back there if only I can let go of the past...

We'll see if I ever feel as though I deserve it.

That love, that feeling of belonging.

It has to come from my need.

To serve, to give, to love.

Not to get anything.

Only to send it out.

To start a loop.

That returns.

With love.

Jon

x

No comments:

Post a Comment