Tuesday 16 September 2014

laugh and the world laughs with you

i was just watching robin williams make someone laugh and it struck me, when they laughed it gave him permission to laugh too, I know from personal experience how much more likely I am to do something for someone else's benefit rather than my own, it's a self esteem issue, it comes from a lack of self love, a feeling deep inside that says you're not good enough, wherever it comes from, no matter what anyone else says or thinks about you...  I guess some people struggle with this more than others, maybe it wasn't such an epiphany as it seemed to me then.

It felt as though it was at the time though, the feeling of connecting the dots, seeing the ways in which our behaviour comes from our beliefs, our habits, confidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment