Sunday 27 July 2014

Mother Forgive Me - Into Future Flux

Mother forgive me and them for they know not what they do, or at least they know but they don't think about it, aren't conscious of it and as for me I didn't stand up for what I believed in back then.

I didn't stand my ground or insist on making a point when it came to friends and hangers on littering, dropping their drinks cans and bottles around the place and in truth I too made a mess of you then.

Now I find my attention and intention wholly in the moment, and holy to boot, a godfearing, feeling man, well maybe a manchild, a child of goodness knows what but trying to be something more.

---

Into Future Flux

Sending into the coordinates 11/12/72 Sodding Chipbury Earth in the time vortex lateral to this one

Boy embryo six weeks early from inception to birth likely to exceed initial life expectations

May have some kind of lingering feeling around this event as if a walk in or old soul

Drawn to bad behaviour, likely to fear rejection like death, no self esteem

Will make such mistakes that will feel unlikely to ever forget it

Self fulfilling prophesy, putting life into contexts

World soul aspect intact, vestigial masseur

Will need support to provide skills

May never recover in this life

Truth Love Respect

High on Agenda

Light & Love

Goodness

Knows

How

x

No comments:

Post a Comment