Monday 14 July 2014

Live Brave - See what changes you can make for others

i don't write as much as i used to here, in some ways it's a habit, it's from fear
that I didn't have a leg to stand on or that the words I said came from out of
left field, out of the air, out of time, out of my own inspiration not out of a
collective unconscious imagination, out of a necessity to express real
feelings, of a desire to express real love, real fearlessness, real truth
and it still irks me to think about how many mistakes i've made
and how many things I will disavow myself of in the future
but this one there is no denying is on the cards i'm
to try to have hope, try to live brave, forever
and a day because that's what life is
one day at a time, one minute
one second, an instant
one loving moment
and then the
next one
x

No comments:

Post a Comment