Monday 21 July 2014

I think I heard it said or saw it written somewhere that if you are going through hell... Keep going, sooner or later you'll come out the other side and it's true I think

the most difficult aspect of a spiritual life for me was accepting that i should love myself, that there was scope and a necessity to accept a force for good, that i deserved to be loved, that i could be forgiven for past misdeeds, that there is a point to all of this life stuff, that there is a great something, a great other, a mysterious truth, an explanation for the world, truth and life to the things that people write about.  So as I went along I had to fight my own internal dogmatic beliefs, those embedded within me by the media, by the world around us, my fears, my doubts.

They are like monsters, they rise up and attack, they make me feel like giving up, they take away my power, leave me feeling like nothing, like doing nothing again.

So I'm starting over without some crutches I leant on in the past, having been to the edge of reason, to the outer limits of what I thought I could survive in terms of pain.

I think I heard it said or saw it written somewhere that if you are going through hell...
Keep going, sooner or later you'll come out the other side and it's true I think
At least I hope it is, either way these days are brighter again, I feel
Something, I feel as though it's worth moving forward again
And even though at times it's only for others sakes
At least that takes my mind off my mind ;)
Finally I can put myself out there
Look for ways to help
Ways to be
To love
again
x

No comments:

Post a Comment