Saturday 19 July 2014

i tawt i taw a pooty tat

i did i did

i did see something

i saw the face of a friend change from how she looks today and looked then at the time
into a face nonetheless similar only attaining the features of other lives to my mind so
her countenance seemed to be of someone moroccan, so beautiful, or even more so
this friends face seemed to be an amalgam of her other lives and this one right so
so right, right before my eyes, and I told her so and even now when we've met
as we have done so twice since coincidentally running into each one another
she doesn't run screaming from me, at the time she said she had never met
someone who had ever spoken of such things, the truth and beauty spoke
i saw another friends, not every face at that time mind you just the two
this guy is older, wiser, by far than me, far more loved by so many
some speak of his ways and maybe they're right to question his
morals, his methods, but in his heart I hope he is honest to all
this guys face too changed right before mine eyes, so wise
the countenance of a learned man, a true gentle soul, one
in whom and I said so, appeared to engender trust and
one who seemed to be a kingly sort maybe even holy
since then there have been other experiences tested
testing me to my very core, I hope were worth it
i hope in some way they energetically provided
some kind of change in the world, an honesty
a light shone, something real coming into
being once more, an ancient moral code
an ancient love, unconditionally spoke
and felt and sent all around that's how
it seemed to me at the time it occured
and now i could doubt it all again so
many things i doubted was skeptical
of, i read about so many mysteries
of this world without proof of my
own until i started to feel and see
evidence, 'til I started to believe
started to look out for them all
went out into the world and
yes took things seriously
took things into my own
hands into my system
drugs to loosen my
tongue and heart
loose arrows so
that i could try
to snare the
truth of
life
x

No comments:

Post a Comment