Sunday 6 July 2014

Monteriano

For fools rush in where angels fear to tread...

Is it that I have become so connected that every step feels like it causes irreparable damage, that I am become the bringer of death to all creatures smaller than I, over sensitive to my impact on the planet that I wish to never fly or drive again burning fuel that shouldn't even be brought from the soil and released into the air, I am a fool no doubt about that, I've rushed in without thinking, followed my instincts, denied the quiet voice that kept nagging me to do the right thing always and it's lead me here to wherever this is, a place in time and space that I don't find very appealing it has to be said. I suffer daily with the remembrances of everything I've failed to do, to see, to experience that others have and conversely all they haven't, that I have.

The days to come aren't going to be easy, change is never painless I feel it daily...

“and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment