Wednesday 8 January 2014

Extremely Loud Incredibly Close

Extremely Loud Incredibly Close was an awesome watch I think you'd really enjoy it... Then Short Term 12 about a unit for kids with no families...

When someone keeps pushing eventually you stay pushed but really you ought to give them time to open up to someone, even if it isn't you. For me personally people are always telling me things, getting them off their chests, strangers a lot of the time in environments where their inhibitions are gone temporarily and I would never say a word, except to help someone else to see that we all need to unburden ourselves, we all need to trust someone again if we're ever going to be free and clear of our pasts.

It's been hard for me over the past few years to be open about who I am, when i'm so open for others mainly because i think i got used to staying quiet, not challenging the opinions of those around me, who feel judged by me because I don't approve of the way they do things, how they deal with things, the fact that they insist on complicating simple problems, rationalising their way into a bigger mess rather than dealing with the problem at hand once and for all, putting a plaster on a wound that needs to be reopened.

I guess when you have been hurt by or hurt someone you love it's an easy habit to get into, not giving anyone else the chance to hurt you again. In the end you have to let it all go, get it all out otherwise you're no good for anyone and i have let it all go or at least gotten in touch with it again and myself. Doesn't mean everything's gonna be ok from now on, bad things and good things, though they seem so at the time really are all just a part of life, it's never going to be fair until someone says NO and doesn't pass it on.

Until we all heal from our wounds and move on, learn not to make the same mistakes again for the sake of ourselves not others, although they'll benefit, learn to live again even though we fear getting hurt again by someone close. Sometimes it takes someone else to make you dare, or it's you that gives a person a chance to feel like they can trust another human again. Thankyou for being there for me and thankyou for letting me be there
for you
x

No comments:

Post a Comment