Saturday 25 January 2014

divine love

during the last ten days we learnt about dhamma, natural law, the law of the universe itself and the discourses from Teacher Goenka on impermanence and the teachings of Gotama the Bhudda himself reminded me of that experience two and a bit years ago when I myself attained spiritual enlightenment for a short period and gave my own discourse on the subject, that all is fleeting, nothing lasts, not pain, not joy, to crave or attempt to avoid them is folly...

The cause of all suffering is our attachment to things, people and
experiences instead of being in the moment enduring changes
Healing from that time is allowing me to see the truth again
My goal to attain enlightenment once more and finally
To escape the cycle of death and rebirth forever
To leave this world and never come back
Knowing that we live on forever
elsewhere as sparks of
the divine fire
of love &
light
x

No comments:

Post a Comment