Wednesday 29 June 2011

Tinie Tempah

Look down at me and you see a fool, look up at me and you see a god, look straight at me and you see yourself.

It's awful being let down by people but it tends to start at home with you, or in this case me...

I lost my temper last night a little bit and then took myself off for a two to three hours walk around the block like I do when that sort of thing happens, which is so rare I can count the times on the fingers of one or possibly both hands at the very most. Here it's beautiful countryside and I can walk and walk and walk and just let things work themselves out, or in my case keep going over and over the same thoughts until I'm tired of them and go home cos it's getting so dusky it's virtually dark ;)

I fell out with two of my oldest dearest friends a few years ago just at the point that I was looking for and desperate for a reason to not have anything to do with them anymore anyway, for my own good. The reason for one was that I was being asked to lie for him. That is inconceivable to me as it's not in my nature and it hurt like hell but I did it. Over and over I confirmed his lie when his girlfriend asked, in this case I want to ensure that if the person/s involved ever read this and worked out who they are that they'd know it was not trivial but not involving a third party either. Let's say it's the sort of situ that revolves around spending money on things that the other person is unaware of or doesn't approve of, let's face it and without falling into a serious personal bugbear of mine; sexual stereotyping, girls often buy things they hide from their partner too... (check the back of the wardrobe guys if you don't believe me) and girls don't tell me you don't check his wallet and pockets for receipts? ;) I suppose in a sick kind of way you can tell yourself that what you are doing makes you happy and that they should really be grateful in the long run ;)

From the blokes and birds who get a season ticket for football or follow their team on the road given everything else that entails to a guy I saw the other day who split my home county of Gloucestershire into 1 kilometre squares and then promptly went and surveyed every single one for species and numbers of snails...

It's a fine line between passion and addiction

Trying to toe that line myself

Passion is winning out

Just-ly ;)

Light &
Love
Jon
x

First line pinched off MR Moulders' status, thankyou Nik ;) Credit where credit is due

1 comment:

  1. Apparently I live in Wiltshire, we straddle three county borders, old avon now south glos, gloucestershire and wiltshire ;) and live in few mans land

    ReplyDelete