Monday 27 June 2011

Liar Liar - Dolores Umbridge


Liar Liar

I can't tell a lie

I think the most memorable and possibly even the first time I realised this was in the third year at school when I tried to tell Adam Walsh that I'd gotten the shiner I was sporting, being beaten up protecting Katy Baldry's honour in a fight. Actually I may have run into Kathryn years later when I was training at Cirencester Tescos...

She didn't recognise me or may have done but couldn't believe it was me because I'd grown nearly a foot since I left school ;) And I was too damn shy and also scared that I would get into trouble for talking to customers hehe

I never have an ulterior motive, possibly for that reason. I'll have you on mind, mischievously tricking you into cottoning onto something about you that you didn't realise in a way that leaves you to discover it on your own so that you can't shoot the messenger, cos it's actually you...

I'll plead ignorance like a vacuum to starve of oxygen the fires you intellectually stoke that should never have been lit, make you laugh when you should be in floods of tears but most of all I'll respect your right to be an idiot if that's your choice ;)

Dolores Umbridge

People who say nasty things with a smile on their face

Passive aggressivity (just made that word up) is where you sway forwards and backwards on the spot, those pendulum swings we all do when we're not in balance, don't have a starting position from which to spring forward and accelerate out of those sticky situations that we come-upon.

I find the best way to treat people like this is to remain calm and happy, it annoys the hell out of them because you refuse to get mad, refuse to join them in their united state of whatever...

They'll collapse emotionally or leave when you are strong in your commitment to love them despite their folly... If they can't beat you, can't join you, then they're off to find someone else who will...

Light &
Love
Jon
x

2 comments:

  1. i have exterior motives in that I always do things for the right reason but later other reasons occur to me but there's no need to wonder what the initial stimuli was, you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i have to own up to the fact that I lie all the time when it suits me but more importantly when it's for your benefit not mine ;) x <3

    ReplyDelete