Monday 13 June 2011

Sublimeinal Imagery


Sub-Lime-Inal Imagery

I've alluded to shamanistic journeying
but not said outright how I achieve it.

Rhythmic drumming can get you there
Dancing to a fast regular base beat
Trance-like-states attained through
changes to perceptual reality aided
by consumption of sacred entheogens

I was guided to the resources necessary.

You see I have found that many people tread carefully along the wrong side of the tracks.
Looking only to have a good time when occasionally you need a bad one to learn anything.
Enlightenment the illumination of those dark areas of ourselves that we ignore or avoid.

Acceptance of our true selves, our true personality, our true nature...

My moods invariably positive every day
a confidence grows in my own abilities
Mind & Body & Soul attuned to original
factory default configuration settings
of the brain chemistry and the outlook
deemed to have been perverted in times
passed via influences without & within

I forgave myself
I forgave you
Clean slate

Without a shadow of a doubt in evidence...

As Terence Mckenna would say, "Take it easy, but take it!"

The hard part relearning & recreating a suitable environment and conditions

Thousands of years of practice and consumption by our ancestors was the clinical trial

I work to perfect acceptance of our Jekyll and Hyde nature until they are combined

It can involve Lime juice and courage and the aforementioned entheogens

But most of all a desire within to find out why we are here

Ask a question and often the answer is the one you already knew

But would rather deny until we hear it from someone we trust, YOU...

Lime &
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment