Friday 17 February 2012

Well Well Well Three Holes in the Ground...


Been outthere inthere outhere and inhere and finally decided that it's all way too much like hard work. All I know for certain-ish is that if I keep on being good, resisting the temptation to behave badly and just try my best, that will have to be enough. The thought of either just doing everything that I know not to be right or going to the other extreme and trying to be a massive goody goody just doesn't seem worth it.

I have found the magical experiences of the last year and to a lesser extent those of the past three to four years including synchronicities whilst away travelling, up to and including all the weird things that have happened over the course of my life all add up to merely a choice within each of us.

Made mine a long time ago and wasn't very disciplined, in fact the only reason I was able to make a decision at all was precisely because of the freedom to choose my own way to go.

I feel that love is enough.

So that'll do.

Love &
Light
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment