Wednesday 29 February 2012

Being stood on the shoulders by giants

Has the sense that as hard as I try in the environment I am in to transform the way things are done, that there's just too much resistance for me to deal with. It seems so hard to make any headway. Whether it's because I'm holding out for something better than I've had before, something that fits me and the world I'd like to see more. I don't know but it feels soul destroying to have to keep finding ways of living that revolve around making other people rich. I don't want to be and the way I work and live doesn't suit the idea of me having lots of money. Enough would be enough. I'm trying to create something old and new, taking the best of both worlds and creating something vibrant. In a place that hasn't changed appreciably in a very long time.

Swhy I keep coming back to the idea of just giving up and getting the heck outta here.

And then little by little there are signs, in the people, in the area.

Just enough to keep me hoping... and then

I have to get a regular job and stick with it all summer to the detriment of my own fledgling plans and another year will have gone by without any of the improvements I want to make.

It's so hard to try when everything in my past tells me not to.
Every time I've made an effort, it fell flat, or blew up in my face.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Harder and harder still.

Like I'm out of time, not run out but been sent back here.
Always singing the next line of the song before this one is out.

A friend of mine and I have come up with all sorts of things before they came out.

The digital photo frame to name one. Although our idea went on so that it was waterproofed with a radio for use in the bathroom ;)

When I'm with really inspiring people there's no end to the ideas that flow...

and then I have to try to create them in the so called realworld.

And that sucks balls.

Fair play to anyone with the tenacity to keep going, keep trying.

Love &
Light
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment