Tuesday 10 November 2015

sat

i sat and saw my energy body and my energy field around me so then i refined it into a thread running through me first as a rope then becoming tighter and tighter spun as it got lighter and lighter like a sun and tighter still and more refined and more divine and strike a light it became tiny like silk or cotton on a reel losing itself within me as it shrank it was in the very heart of me from head to toe and i sat there in a pose, hands upright on my knees, legs crossed upright stance, head facing forward not down or up, eyes closed, relaxed, seeing this happening, loving the connection as it swarmed within and became alive inside every cell and particle as it connected me to everything and everyone and i saw it shooting up in to the sky and down into the earth, saw my death and my rebirth and saw me shining like a beacon firing love out into the world and that is what i will do from now on apart from individual healings i will be thinking of you while i sense the energy of every moment that was, is, or will be  ++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment