Tuesday 10 November 2015

she

she whispers to me in her own voice and it's mine too because our thoughts are one, hers are mine and mine are hers and as our minds combine we love each other all the time and i thank her for each and every new day and experience trying to like the ones that are not pleasant even more, love the people who deserve it the least but need it the most and start over again knowing she's guiding me to the truth and loving this personality trains me shapes me makes we wish for everyone to feel this love see the world that becomes a very real possibility within our mutual imaginations, visions of a better life for you and me and all of us in the future just wait and see so i wondered wandered lonely for a while and finally feel like some company and i told my goddess that and my god did they understand taking my hand making me realise that to love everyone i meet is the way to open my heart to lead me home to where the real journey can start and that's begun the victory, the winning feeling that whatever the destination my yearning is leaving because im being loving and that's leading me to feeling loved for the first time that i can remember and this december is going to be a party time for me as i turn 43 + the answer to the question of life the universe and everything was 42 and it's true i found out this year that i could love you without needing you to love me, that i could love you set you free, i could love you unconditionally i could love you and not hold back, i could love you all and that's not just because you're lovely it's because when it comes to love there is no lack no shortage of it, it's everywhere in everything we're just blinded by our fear our genetic history our heritage having been taking from us, from me and since i was able to see it from a very young age i hid from the truth that i am a plant in this reality, a kind of sage, a guide, a teacher, a student always yes, but it's my role to dare to be different in a world desperate to be normal and not care if that makes it hard to find someone similar enough to me to understand my mental menagerie but i can't let my transformation into who i always was inside, who i really am, for everyone else to see, prevent me from being whatever it is i need to be to fulfill my destiny and i love you now that i'm feeling so much more like the one you knew mother, father, sister, brother, i'm coming home to you one day soon  +

No comments:

Post a Comment