Friday 13 November 2015

pissing

so it's pissing down and i was going to go for a nice walk, if it dries up long enough to make little brown mushrooms turn into a lovely golden fawn colour then im off out to meet them and prepare for tonights whatever but hey if not ill have to go with a mate to yate and get halo 5 guardians and blat each other with guns in the warm and dry but next week i get a fire for my caravan and then well ill be like the pig i am only in shit and hot and toasty stoved otherwise things are great, golden in fact, wisdom comes where knowledge is denied its place in truth, when you know you know nothing you can come to know anything from a place of emptiness and lack of beliefs or dogma or habitual thought processes or ear worms damn you everybodies changing and i dont feel the same but now im smiling because i dont feel the same as you in fact you feel grouchy at times rough round the edges not clearly defined with so many more pixels within my virtual projected light bee holographic kaladaiescopic reality and the colour pink in the clouds since someone happened to mention it was there to me now i can see and i wonder how much more is out there in here capable possible beautiful wonderful amazing pleasing and true? Let's find out when i say these words to all of you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, you +

No comments:

Post a Comment