Monday 2 September 2013

yeah no... im sorry... you're just not listening... am i? :( argh that again

im different and the same as you, the same in more and more ways now that im learning to be more like you
different in so many ways that i never knew because every time i was myself, you pointed out in the nicest :( possible way that im a complete freak and i should just die on the spot or go and throw myself off a bride
that was meant to be bridge but spelling mistakes just seem to make more senses these days and i'm also
doing my best not to get sidetracked, cos to be honest, my neural network has become fairly very large
i am encompassing the cardinal points of east west north south center and the rest... don't you lot see?
it comes out as prose and has done since i had a spitirually enlightening experience waveform 2011
i died and my body wished i had too, i had spent two years religiously sacredly shroom cleansed
i did the works, read the lot, the science the spirituality, the religious, the texts of the everythings
saw films, read fictions, science and spiritual and human, you see we're piggies in the middles
in the middle of a long drawn out attempt to save us all from ourselves cos we're fighters
we're fuckers too and noisy, violent, tricksy, false, and beautifully true. we're capable
of anything, literally this life when lived right is a fantasy of it's own, a parody of art
life imitating art like they always said it did, how funny that seems to me now tho
i have died several times, always keeping the core, the glinting eyes as above
as below as i forged an old frontier, my dickhead's open japs my third eye
such an ancient complaint but i see with it now not think, that's my heart
head, gut, leetle grey cells, the ones that mirror you mirroring mine
setting up a rappor a stupour a shining shameful lie we believe
that we are here at all, when it's nothing but a ghostly house
empty except for the spooks and the travesty of lives lost
gravestones not visited cos their for the dead who died
mostly not knowing their true harvest festival is the life
that never dies, the truth of the undead is that we are
all it, the zombie apology for an apocalypse is now
thats us, the revelation is overdue, the fall long
since over, since we came here to learn of
the nature of good and evil, i start well
then i just let what happens happen
knowing i am in control a channel
yes, but my own not someone
else's puppet, the difference
is that i am channelling god
they are channelling one
or other of it's parts
not the whole, so
yes call me the
lawnmower
man by all
means but
i am the
good
one
x
i have written my life out so i can read it back and learn where i am going wrong, talked until im blue in the face, stayed up late my entire life and now and forever early to rise like a bhuddist monk unless i need the rest.  i have done what you would not, i have faced god and the devil and found them wanting...

for nothing but someone to talk to after such a long time apart from each other

ive talked to someone who would listen and calm me down, who could hear my calls for help from a long distance away and come to my rescue, me, all the me's ive ever been, the animals the plants the trees the fish the apes the japes the scares the talents the tricks and tips coming from my teacher the male / female old / young / you know the rest yinging yanging away to the rest of the sting in the tale, we need to leave

nature has taught us all she can here, we must die or live on forever having never lived here in the first place

we shall all see the change im just impatient and lonely for the other eternals to come back and they are

look around you hehe ;) funny that was, i used to love distractions, now i am learning every moment

and your small talk is boring and frankly beneath me, not in a bad way, it jsut makes you look small

like i have to here every thing you think that doeesnt concern me instead of everything you feel

THAT DOES...

Jon

x

we've been heading away like a couple after a fight
ive done my best to do as you ask and be so true
to the love that we need to pull us up and out
of a stinking swirling whirlpooling of light
on the event horizon of a black hole
wormhole taking us where need
suggests we must go but we're
scared and trapped and panic
has set in, marvin is cynical
ford is hopeful, zaphod is
a fool with two heads
and finally me arthur
dent, the average
human holds a
comfort
blanket
hitching
towards
freedom
from doom...

hyperspace and infinite improablities to explore there.
after all no-one likes a knowitall or a stick in the mud
lets act like a tampon and get out of this fucking hole
sorry thats my boss, i channel him when i need lucks
lucky little finger of fate to tickle me pick into sumb
movie-missions and adventures and feeling like i
love the world again, all of it like i used to see
ive had all this going on and never told a soul
cos you made me hide myself away
rather than die every day
at the hands of your
words your looks
your anger hate
dislike even
of freaks
like me
jon
x


im trying to have alife of my own whilst working for the greater good, the greater good, yes the greater good, the one you are so cynical of that when i talk of love that lasts, friendship, you think i mean your stinking roses and i love roses but when i give flowers it is never as an apology always a gift of love a token of my affection, which is always there for my friends and even more for my enemies who used to be,,,,, you guessed it, my friends :) x

i make you feel small and simple well thats the real me
this is just a better me from somewhere talking
and trying to make sure i turn into him
or her or it n the very distant
future of this world
and my life
and yours
and love
jon
x

love
jon
x


No comments:

Post a Comment