Thursday 26 September 2013

Persona Gratis

Where did I come from?

When i was trying to grow up in a mostly juvenile world, with several personas onboard
father john the cleric and padre and vicar
doctor john the healer, masseur, masseuse
idiot genius clever stupid clumsy pathetic nice good john

and that is all, now i am anything i choose
at any time, any place, any where
when or why?
Love
Jon
x

---

I asked myself the questions you won't
why am i here? why are we here?
what is this all about?
and the answers
CAME so DID I
all over the
place and
what is
more?
love
x

so i had a psychotic break a couple of years ago, and like a spider going down the plughole, i sat quite uncalmly at the event horizon of my forever, only to find that the momentum and impetus I needed was not around me..
It was IN me, like those four stones in that movie about five elements and now, the end of the beginning is here and the beginning of the end is over.

The repeat performance over the last 8 weeks has shocked and scared
it woke me up again to what i was missing
lots of parts of me that were stolen
hurt, bruised, maimed, killed
and all by me not others
i let them, i did it
no more, NO
Computer.
i sayses
a YES

x

I have yearned for unconditional love, had that tattooed on my back
found it, done it, living it, haven't got the tshirt yet
but i HAVE traversed the many parallels in life
only to find self similarity in others
now i do my best in every way
to create a new world...
enlightened, fair and
beautiful, just the
way you make
me feel so
thanks,
love,
love,
loves...
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment