Sunday 1 September 2013

my first and last - alpha to my omega - love to my lover

you will never need what you want which is why you get it and dont want it no more, needing to give soemthing to somone else though never ends, we always lvoe to give a present we know someone would lvoe to enjoy, so when all we do is give and not take, at least thats starting the way you love to go on never go to sleep on an argument, its uncomfortable and you'll wake up even worse, no instead shut up, get in a room together invention intention interventiooniverses listen instead in fact dont talk at all, just sit there looking at each other in the eyes the way you did the first time you set eyes on one and the other one, is you... my heart-beats strong for someone ive no idea who yet because im giving my love away every day giving out all i can waiting to find a one who loves the same way or to learn from them why we dont love that way now? x cos it seems funny to me in a weird way that we take first, shoot first, and ask questions later, i wanna get to know you before i know if i wanna get you to know me THAT much ;0 x negotiate a peace treat y not?

No comments:

Post a Comment