Wednesday 21 September 2011

I've started so I'll finish


There's a growing minority that are the thickening end of the wedge, stuffed further and further under the door gradually more and more open until it bursts off it's hinges and is forced out of the way.  There's a great attractor out there somewhere, our higher selves and that minority group tunnelling towards each other through hyperspace and as the thin end of that wedge gets thicker the space between us, the finite crawlspace is changing from a small air duct to a massive passageway.

The resistance to spiritual growth, development and transformation within us comes from the fact that once we connect with our higher selves they're constantly on our cases to improve until we eventually become them.  Think about it like this, if you were sitting around at the end of time and all the rest of this bollocks on cloud 9 it would be easy to get impatient for your latest and possibly last incarnation to setoff to meet you.

Also as I've always thought but now believe beyond a shadow of a doubt, everything happens for a reason.

I'm now convinced that the reason is good, even if some of the traits being displayed do not look like it.

We are capable of bad deeds but we are ultimately good, good enough anyway to get by until something better comes along.

I do things to other people that they do to me, unnecessary things, impatient or frankly rude things, driving like a wally but always getting more annoyed at them than at me for the same things.  Yet it is only myself that I can control, so why don't I get more upset with myself given that I'm the only one whose behaviour I can alter?  Sure you can advise or tell someone what to do or how to act but it's still up to them.

As Obelix of Asterix fame would say about the Romans...  Those Humans are crazy!!!

When we're being authentically us, the golden nugget of who we are deep inside, without fear we are neither sane or insane by the definitions provided today, but a balance of those two concepts is where we reside when finding equilibrium...

What is going to tell in the end is the number of people saying undoubtedly strange things.  I am including me in that of course and given that I know a lot of what I've been saying over the past few years, and over my entire life if I'm honest, can come across peoples cynical streak.  I mean what I say even if it's an ideal that I'm trying to reach.

As I write things in my blog, they start to come true even if they weren't entirely at the time...

I am creating my own life from the perspective that I am capable of doing so and altering the world around me to suit.  Everyone else seems to be getting into the same mindset gradually but it'll most likely get to one of those points of no return from which we all may fear the outcome but need to go through with it.  We are gradually bootstrapping others and spreading this ease as an antidote to all the dis-ease in this place.

That pivotal time will result in everyone else joining us cos they've realised they can't beat us...

There is no them and us, only us and us and the sooner we see that and start behaving that way, i.e. seeing the ones who aren't yet on the same page as our brothers and sisters who are merely a couple of steps behind, rather than looking down on them.  Feel for them, don't shut them out.  Think about how great it would be if all the people in your life were finally ready to wake up and get on with the happy work of cleaning up our act and moving on.  Imagine it, and wonder how you'd feel, imagine how you'd feel.

Put yourself in any imaginary situation and you send out a mental behaviour change request form to the office of intergalactic spiritual trading standards.  They then go over it with a fine tooth comb, however your intention is paramount so finish with the last words on the page saying 'This is what I would like to happen so shall it be'.

The rest is up to them, sorry, US...

Things are going to have to get a lot worse for 'themus', for 'themus' to get to rock bottom and reach out or just get attracted to us because of how happy we are these days, how centered, at peace...

Most don't think they've got a problem but that it is outside of them and will be resolved by someone else.
The rest don't feel like they can ask for help and in both cases the ego is at fault, makes us tit for tat.

He said, she said, he hurt me, she hurt me, I'm gonna hurt them back.

STOP!

Start over, forgive but never forget... well not yet anyway

They always seem to expect everyone else to buck their ideas up, to take part in life in a thouroughly professional manner when deep down we all just want to play.

Remember the difference between a match and a kickabout?
Between performing and jamming?
Creating and selling?

---

I've started so I'll finish

I have struggled to get to sleep at night for many many years, not because of insomnia but actually because just as everything quiets down internally, lots of new things start popping in, great ideas, nice things to do for people, intuitive thinking, problem solving, memories, sometimes it's just that I'm going over and over a situation  that I haven't been able to deal with yet.

I have often found myself trying to find something, anything lol to watch on t.v. and that has meant that on occasion I have watched utter shit!  Once you've started even though you know it's proper bullcrap, the temptation is there to see it through to the finish just in case and maybe more in hope ;) that there's something, even if it's a tiny scene, or part of a conversation, a moment of goodness, truth or beauty cos that's all I need to make it worthwhile...

That's how I see this reality, full of crap but with some decent things worth taking into the future and the program is worth watching till the end to see what happens...

---

No we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy...

I've had no issue to resolve there just took me until recently to realise that it was a good thing ;)

Light &
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment