Saturday 10 September 2011

O Ye Of Little Faith

Before you can have any pride in yourself you need to be able to take criticism.

You need to be tested and the only test you will accept the results of is one you run.

Once you've proved your worth to your self I'm hoping you'll stop feeling the need prove it.

It comes down to trust.  If you trusted yourself you'd stop questioning every decision and commit.

If you were honest.  You would be able to grow but you hold on to too much expectation around events.

You are transparent to me.  If you insist on consistently behaving like a child then I'll treat you as one.

Nothing in this life comes for free.  Get yourself in credit.  Do a good deed.  Test yourself.

But know that sooner or later you are going to have to face the truth, bite bullets.

I witness the ultimate reality check and come out unable to turn a blind eye.

When you are ready in your own way you will too, or else, get lost.

It's nicer to choose your own fate than to have it thrust upon you.

And even if you choose to ignore all the signals you can do so...

You are so powerful that you can convince yourself of anything at all.

If you are unhappy you chose to be, trace the roots of your current situation into a past free of the murk of obfuscation and realise that you are the master of your own destiny, in waiting, because you don't believe it.

I talk myself out of things all the time, that's not happening so much since I started thinking with my heart.

I breath and focus all my energy through my center and find a calm there.  Not a silence, a peace...

I've stopped thinking so much and started feeling with an open heart and an open mind.
The world truly is my oyster and everyone in it a unique pearl to be discovered.

For an adventurer and explorer when the macrocosm has been exhausted.

To find that there are such unexplored depths within the microcosm.

Where my real home is and always was, in the imagination.

A necessary merger that looks like a hostile takeover.  

The only authentic struggle is within you.

Light &
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment