Sunday 7 August 2011

Full Circle With Michael Palin - Taken To The Testing Place


It seems like lots of things keep coming full circle at the moment.

Loose ends being tied up, old things finally forgotten and forgiven.

Fruition, the fruiting of the season come early, all apples and pears.

Climbing up the steps one by one as gradually things fall into places.

Testing testing one two three.

Hmm if I could list them would they be in order?

Testing my resolve, my certainty, my destination. Flying along and hoping upon hope.
Testing my communication, after I had to own up to being close by when a wall collapsed.
Testing my desire to have everything now, to see if I can truly wait for when the time is right.

Yes this week has been a be careful what you wish for time

When I was wondering when the doldrums would beat it

After i thought perhaps I'd overdone it let slip too much

But afterall I do like the person that you're becoming

Rapidly like we're changing lanes and staying close

One moves forward a bit then the other's turn

Under and over taking what we want

With what we need most

Time and space

Light &
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment